- "Make it work, make it right, make it fast" — by Kent Beck?
- "...premature optimization is the root of all evil (or at least most of it) in programming." - from The Art of Computer Programming, by Donald Knuth.
- "Yes, but your program doesn't work. If mine doesn't have to work, I can make it run instantly and take up no memory." — from Code Complete, by Steve Mcconnell.
- "Flat is better than nested." — from The Zen of Python, by Tim Peters
- "Making decisions is slow." — from The Ninja build system manual, author unknown.
- "A little copying is better than a little dependency." - from Go Proverbs, by Rob Pike
- macOS, iOS, Ubuntu.
- Rust, Swift, VIM, Xcode.
- SQLite, PostgreSQL, Redis.
And a few more trivial stuffs.
Feel free to fix my grammar. I always appreciate!