- Create your new project folder and open in windows-command prompt with the location of project folder.
- Type "dotnet new -t web" and hit. This is for creating new mvc template.
- Once complete. GO to the project location and see basic mvc project has been created.
- Then type "dotnet restore" and hit. This is for to restoring all packages from project.json file.
- Now launch VScode and open the project folder.
Now you can finally see the mvc project in VS code.
All the basic mvc structure files you can see.[Model-View-Controller]