CodingSeb.ExpressionEvaluator is a NuGet package that provides simple math and pseudo C# expression evaluation functionality.
- It provides basic mathematical and logical expression evaluation.
- You can use
System.Math methods and constants directly and some methods are improved such as;
- Provides some useful functions to create list and arrays
- Custom variables definition
- It evaluates variables and functions on the fly
- A large set of C# operators available
- You can access instances, static methods, and properties like in C#.
- You can call methods and properties on your classes just by passing an object as custom variables
- It has support for C# primary types
- You can use strings as in C# such as
- It also has support for lambda expressions
- You can create custom operators or change the parsing process
You can easily install it from the Package Manager Console window by running the following command.
PM> Install-Package CodingSeb.ExpressionEvaluator