- 9th Anniversary discount on Dapper Plus
until December 15 with code: ZZZANNIVERSARY9
Dapper.Rainbow is a small NuGet library that offers an abstract class that you may use as a base class on your Dapper classes.
- It provides CRUD operations, such as inserting, deleting, updating, and getting records.
- It is a wrapper for database interactions and could create SQL primarily based totally on property names and type constraints.
Dapper.Rainbow provides the following strategies which make it smooth to apply for any database operations.
You can easily install it from the Package Manager Console window by running the following command.
PM> Install-Package Dapper.Rainbow
- Composite key mapping is not supported.
- Identity column name for all tables must be called Id.