Z.Expressions.Eval is a lightweight expression evaluator NuGet library that supports nearly everything. It allows you to evaluate or compile most of the C# expressions, such as;
- Anonymous Type
- Extension Method
- Lambda Expression
- Method Overloads
- Evaluate and execute the code or expression.
- Evaluate, Compile and Execute dynamic C# code and expression at runtime.
- Improves performance dramatically to access public and private methods, field, property value.
- Create object instances overusing C# reflection.
- Compile the code or expression and return a delegate.
- Fine-grained control of what types an expression can use.
- Supports all arithmetic operations.
boolean, and floating-point literals.
- Supports 32/64 bit, signed/unsigned, and hex integer literals.
- Features a true conditional operator.
- Supports short-circuited logical operations.
- Supports arithmetic, comparison, implicit, and explicit overloaded operators.
- Variables of any type can be dynamically defined and used in expressions.
You can easily install it from the Package Manager Console window by running the following command.
PM> Install-Package Z.Expressions.Eval