ExpressionEvaluator is a lightweight NuGet library that provides simple math and C# expression evaluation functionality.
- It examines the syntax of a language to parse and evaluate variables and expressions at run time.
- It also allows you to view all the data when the IDE is in break mode.
- It allows you to evaluate variables and functions on the fly.
- Supports a large set of C# operators.
- It also supports the function Caching.
- You can access instances, static methods, and properties like in C#.
- You can call methods and properties on your classes just by passing an object as custom variables.
- It has support for C# primary data types.
- You can also add your custom data types.
- You can use strings as in C# such as
- It also has support for lambda expressions.
You can easily install it from the Package Manager Console window by running the following command.
PM> Install-Package ExpressionEvaluator