Detailed instructions on getting iPhone set up or installed.
- Turn on your iPhone. You will see the "Hello" screen in many languages. Slide to right to continue.
- Choose the language you want and tap your country or region.
- Choose a Wi-Fi network and make sure your iPhone 7 is connected with Wi-Fi. If you're setting up your iPhone 7 with cellular connection, tap on Use Cellular Connection.
- Enable Location Services or disable Location Services.
- From the Touch ID screen, you can set your fingerprint.
- Then create a Passcode: you can set up six or four digit passcode.
- From the Apps & Data screen, you can transfer data to your new iPhone 7:
- Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Restore from iTunes Backup
- Set Up as New iPhone
- Move Data from Android
- Sign in with Apple ID and password (you can also skip this step). After sign in with your iCloud account, you might need to set up iCloud Drive, Apple Pay, and iCloud Keychain.
- From the Set Up Siri screen, you can set up Siri by pressing and holding the home button. Or you can tap Turn on Siri later to skip this step.
- Choose Send or Don't Send Diagnostic information to Apple.
- Choose between two display resolutions: Standard or Zoomed. Then tap Next to continue.