- iOS 7 or later, macOS 10.9 or later, all versions of tvOS and watchOS.
- Xcode 7.3 or later required.
- Download the latest release of Realm files from here or from Github link and extract the zip.
- Navigate to ios/static/ directory
- Drag Realm.framework to the File Navigator of your Xcode project. Make sure Copy items if needed is selected and click Finish.
- Click on your project in the Xcode File Navigator. Select your app’s target and go to the Build Phases tab. Under Link Binary with Libraries click + and add libc++.tbd.