The following is the list of all the data structures supported by Redis:
- Binary-safe strings
- Lists: collections of string elements sorted according to the order of insertion.
- Sets: collections of unique, unsorted string elements.
- Sorted sets: similar to Sets but where every string element is associated to a floating number value, called score.
- Hashes: are maps composed of fields associated with values.
- HyperLogLogs: this is a probabilistic data structure which is used in order to estimate the cardinality of a set.
Based on redis.io official documentation