ExpressiveParser is a NuGet library that is a cross-platform expression parsing and evaluation framework. The cross-platform nature is achieved through compiling for .NET Standard so it will run on practically any platform.
- Evaluate and execute the code or expression.
- Supports all most all of the arithmetic operations.
boolean, and floating-point literals.
- Supports 32/64 bit, signed/unsigned, and hex integer literals.
- Features a true conditional operator.
- Supports short-circuited logical operations.
- Supports arithmetic, comparison, implicit, and explicit overloaded operators.
- Variables of any type can be dynamically defined and used in expressions.
You can easily install it from the Package Manager Console window by running the following command.
PM> Install-Package ExpressiveParser