All of the other buttons you can create, are buttons that link to a GitHub repository and prompts the user to complete a certain action. These buttons can do actions such as:
- Watch a repository
- Star a repository
- Fork a repository
- Download a repository
- List an Issue with a repository
Here's how to create some:
- Go onto github:buttons
- Click the button type you want to create (Watch, Star, Fork, Download, or Issue)
- Place your GitHub username in the box labeled ":user", and your repository in the box ":repo"
- Customize the button using the boxes "Large button", "Show count", and "Standard icon":
- Place this code in the
<head> or before the end of the
<body> of your code:
<a class="github-button" href="https://github.com/hubot" aria-label="Follow @hubot on GitHub">Follow @hubot</a>
- Place the customized button rendering code in your code.