Once your project is done, you are left to wonder how will you upload those load of a 100 HTML imports on your web server and even if you do that, how much hours your site is going to take to load for a single client. In this topic, you'll see how to convert the development mess into refined single html and js files.
- npm install: saves packages using Node.js Package Manager
- npm install -g: Saves packages from npm as global (Useful for Command Line interface packages)
- cd: Sets the focus of Command Line to a specific library in which processes can be done
- vulcanize: Crunches down all the HTML imports to a single file
- Crisper: Converts Inline JS in HTML file to external JS file