Retry and RetryWhen can be used to attempt to recover Observables that might have errors in their stream.
- .retry(n: number): Observable
- n: retry will attempt the source Observable this many times.
- .retryWhen(receives: notificationHandler, the: scheduler): Observable
- receives: an Observable of notifications which the use can complete or error.
- If the 'receives' Observable returns cleanly
(completes) the source Observable will be reattempted.
- If the 'receives' Observable returns an error, the source Observable is
- scheduler: The source Observable is subscribed to this scheduler.