Dapper.Transaction is exactly like Dapper but extends the
IDbTransaction interface instead of
- It is a framework for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a traditional relational database.
- It is very easy to use and improves the performance of your application.
- It is a simple library to make it easier to work with a transaction.
- It supports both static and dynamic object binding using transactions, stored procedures, or bulk inserts of data.
You can easily install it from the Package Manager Console window by running the following command.
PM> Install-Package Dapper.Transaction
The following are the key features of Dapper.
- High performance
- Fewer lines of code
- Object mapper
- Choice of static/dynamic object binding
- Easy handling of SQL query
- Multiple query support
- Support and easy handling of stored procedures
- Operating directly on
- Bulk data insert functionality