Content of controls can be localized using Resource files, just as this is possible in classes. For XAML there is a specific syntax, that is different between a C# and a VB application.
The steps are:
- For any WPF project: make the resource file public, the default is internal.
- For C# WPF projects use the XAML provided in the example
- For VB WPF projects use the XAML provided in the example and change the Custom Tool property to
- To select the Resources.resx file in a VB WPF project:
- Select the project in solution explorer
- Select "Show all files"
- Expand My Project